Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Early Johnson Thanksgiving

 We decided to have an early turkey day since my brother was leaving on his mission the week before Thanksgiving. So our Veterans Day this year was Thanksgiving Day. I always get so excited to be with my family for holidays. My dad is a mean cook and makes the most delicious turkey and ham you've ever had! We had quite the spread. Wish I had a picture of it all. For some reason I didn't take any pics that day. These are from my mom. My parents house keeps feeling smaller and smaller with the more grand-kids we have to bring over and fill it up. They usually go outside and play in the yard till they're stinky and sweaty. My dad disappeared for a while and mom looked out back. Most people don't get to see this side of my dad. He seems very serious and quiet. But my dad is one of the funniest people you will ever meet. He's hilarious and makes me laugh all the time. He had the radio blasting outside with all the grand-kids and was busting a move!! Luckily mom captured it all!! I love my family so much and feel more grateful for them every day. I'm so grateful that we're all in the same city now and can see each other often. I hope that our children can always stay close and be the best of friends with their cousins!! Family is wonderful!!






No comments: