How is it possible that I have an 11 year old?? Where has the time gone?? I couldn't ask for a better firstborn child. I'm not sure how we lucked out but we did. Tyler is such a good young man. He is sweet and kind. He is selfless and thoughtful. He's becoming quite funny and witty. He's competitive just like his dad and picks up sports like that! I like to think he gets his giving heart comes from me:) heehee. Honestly, he's just a good kid all around. We love him so much and are so proud of who he is. He turned me into a mother and Dave into a father. He made my mom and dad grandparents. He make my grandparents into great-grandparents. My brothers and sisters into aunts and uncles. He was the first for many. I hope that as he continues to grow up that he keeps in kind nature. I hope that he keeps his thoughtful heart. I hope that he continues to be just who he is......a sweet boy. We are so blessed to have him be the example for our other children. He's such a good helper and great big brother. Happy Birthday Tyler.......we love you!!!
13 years ago




1 comment:
you and dave look like babies in these pics! tyler was seriously the cutest little yoda baby i had ever seen. did i tell you that i think ty looks like jaden smith...a white version of couse:)they look like twins!!
Post a Comment