May is ALWAYS a crazy month for us. It's probably a crazy time for most I'm sure. It is filled with baseball games, birthdays and the end of school. Our kids are born all within two weeks of each other. This year Ashlynn is turning 8 so we have her baptism to plan for and a special party. Dave's been working many weekends so I decided to squeeze in a trip to one of our favorite getaways........Rocky Point, MEX. Why not add a vacation along with all our craziness?? We had some long time friends come with us and we had a ball!! Its the cheapest no brainer trip and we love it! Can't wait to go back. We chill on the beach all day and eat mango's and play in the sand. This time we had boogie boards and Tyler never was without it. They were a big hit! Ashlynn loved dancing around in the water or swimming in the pool. Little P man sat and played with sand toys forever. They have the best sea shells that I could literally walk around and pick up all day. It was some much needed family time:)
P photo bombed us but he's so cute that I had to share!















No comments:
Post a Comment