Ohhhhhhhh Lake Powell Lake Powell Lake Poweeeeelllllllll.........we love you!! We have been going to this beautiful place for quite a few years now with our Markham family. It is such a great time and we love being able to meet them there and play for a week. We decided to not take little P-man with us and boy am I glad that we didn't. I would've been a complete worry wort the whole week with Parker there. The kids and I went up on Sunday while Dave stayed with P and worked for a couple days. Then Dave came up Wednesday while Parker stayed with my side of the family. It was a nice to break for a week but we were all very anxious to get home to our sweet baby. We sure missed him!!
Ashlynn was a good little flag girl while her brother was learning how to wakeboard.
Ty was so excited to use his very own wakeboard that he got for his birthday.
Look at this stud bucket go......he seriously rocks something fierce!
Ash LOVES Michelle......Lake Powell is not fun without her.
Let's see if I can do this............it's been a couple years:)
Just like riding a bike!
Like father like son.....Dave is happiest on the water I think!
I have never done anything so crazy in my life. This was a mile and a half, bolder climbing straight up hike. The guys always hike up this then repel 300 ft down into the water. I wasn't going to repel, the thought of that makes me sweaty and nauseated. But I did decide to go on the hike and I did it twice!! I was so proud of myself. It was a crazy hard hike and it was awesome!! It was straight up! We had to walk sideways on rocks and climb down into holes.....totally bonkers. Once we got down we swam back to the houseboat. That was the most refreshing swim ever!! It was hot up there!!
Here is Tony, Michelle and I.....can't believe Michelle is 5 months pregnant doing this. She is wonder woman!
We did it!!! Major empowering moment for all of us. Tony has MS, Michelle is preggers and I was just totally out of shape. We are some cool chicks I think!
Here is our fun sand bar up in Navajo Canyon that we go to. The sand is awesome and we get shade early on in the evening.
Such a fun trip! Can't wait till next time:)
Believe it or not we are off to Utah again to escape the heat for a few weeks. The kids and I usually pack up and take off up there every summer. We are looking forward to warm days and cool nights and more time with family and friends. Dave will meet up with us for the 4th of July and then we shall return. Until then......happy summer everyone!!



























No comments:
Post a Comment