10 years ago I had our first snuggle bug Tyler. I honestly can't believe that much time has gone by. Tyler has been through a lot of transition and change in his short lifetime. We've moved 7 times and lived in 4 states. He has always been such a trooper and always been so kind and good. We couldn't have asked for a better son to be a big brother to his younger siblings. Don't get me wrong he has his moments and isn't perfect, but for the most part he's a pretty amazing kid. I don't have any newborn pictures of him on this computer but I'm going to try and go back as far as I can to show off our stud bucket. Happy Birthday Tyler......your family loves you!!!
13 years ago













1 comment:
Happy Birthday Tyler!!! You have grown into such a handsome boy!! That picture of you sitting on your front steps in Iowa is just how I remember you. I love your big smile!!
Love the new family picture, super cute!!
My other came up as anonymous, weird. Nicky
Post a Comment