Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back to school

I can't believe we are here again! Another summer is over and school is back in session.....woooohoooo!!! It's been a long eventful summer for us. I think we were all ready to get back into a good schedule and routine. Since Parker came into our family all of that kind of flew out the window:) This first day of school was much different though this year. While our kids were here in AZ....Dave and I were in Iowa with Parker at a chiropractic conference. When I made the flights a while back I thought school started on a Tuesday morning so I made or flights for that afternoon. I thought it would work out great! We would take the kids to school....at a new school I might add....and then off to the airport. Then I found out that school started Wednesday and we were going to miss it! I felt so bad and couldn't believe that we wouldn't be there. We had a friend of ours Alyssa stay with the kids that week. She was their little mommy that saved our bacon while we were gone. They all survived the first week of school......Fewwwwww:)
Ty started 4Th grade

Ashlynn started 1st grade

.........and here is where we were.......a beautiful green gorgeous farm in IOWA........this story has to be a whole new post!!

1 comment:

tjnicky said...

Oh, how beautiful does that farm look!! I remember taking the kids on pony rides like it was yesterday!
Ashlynn's hair is adorable, Tell her I like it!! I'm with you, sad that summer is over but glad that school has started and there is a little peace and quiet now!