Every summer the kids and I get a serious itch for a trip to Utah. Even though we had a newborn baby I wasn't going to let that stop me. We waiting till Parker was about a month and a half.....then I got everyone packed and loaded up and we were off!! It took me 13 hours to get there but we made it safe and sound.


We went to this pottery place with Alli and the boys and each picked out something to paint. Ty picked a motorcycle and Ashlynn picked a little dish to keep her jewelry in. I painted a large platter and had the kids hand prints and Parker's footprints on the dish....they all turned out great!



Dave's older brother Brent with Parker and two of his boys Nate and Zac....little stud buckets:) Then Aunt Alli and I with Parker.
I'm so glad we have family and good friends to stay with when we come. We love to house hop to Brent and Alli's.....Scott and Liz.....Grammy's cabin......and the Markham's.



Dave's younger brother Scott with Parker

Aunt Liz and Mia....then Benjamin and Isaiah with Parker.

We love seeing our family and spending time with cousins:)












No comments:
Post a Comment