Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lake Powell

Awwwwwwwww Lake Powell........what a wonderful place......or the happiest place on earth as we like to call it:) A week after Parker was born Dave drove up to meet the Markham's with the kids. I decided to stay home with my little peanut and enjoy a quiet house. To be honest I was making Dave take them and they very willingly went:) Everyone thought I was crazy for having them go so soon after the baby but I was looking forward to them having fun and me having some peace. It was a win win situation if you ask me!
Nothing like that wind blowing in your face!!


Tyler was the high adventure boy on this trip. He wanted to do EVERYTHING!! He loved tubing as usual and could do that all day. He learned how to Kayak and would go pick everyone up at the bottom of a repel and taken them back to the boat. He went repelling again and did even better this year. All I have to say to explain all this is he is totally his Dad all the way!! He had a blast. Oh and he learned how to ski but we didn't have any pics of that.
Dave went scuba diving this time and had a ball. While he was down one time he turned around and a fish was right in front of his face just staring at him! I would have freaked out!! He got out of the water and had some major swollen ankles going on!! Haa haa nice to see him retain some water besides me!!


Ashlynn loved being around all the girls....getting her hair braided...painting her nails.....and having fun in the sun. She doesn't like to try to many things yet but loves to ride in the boat and watch. Mmmmmmm I think she might be a little bit like me:)


Here's Ty getting ready to come down. He did AWESOME!!

Here's Dave coming down a much higher rock....a few hundred feet high!!





I can't wait to go next year and not miss out on the fun. So glad they got to go play and spend time with our other family......the Markham's.....Love you guys!!

No comments: