Here are my pictures that go along with my previous post. My sister Lindsey is a very talented photographer. She mainly does weddings/bridal and family photos. Recently people have been asking her to meet them at the hospital to capture the "Birth Story" of their child. Once I saw what she had done for others I immediately wanted my own. I honestly didn't think it was going to work out for her to make it because of her busy schedule with weddings and being out of town. The night I went in she was leaving the next morning for Colorado at 6am and we were all praying I would deliver before she had to leave. At 4am Parker came and Linds was able to leave just in time for her drive to shoot a wedding. I was a little nervous to see these pictures. Then I saw them and got teary eyed and emotional. I couldn't believe how she was able to capture every moment and in such a beautiful way. There is no way that Dave and I could have done anything like this on our own. My eyes were closed shut a lot of the time and I didn't even realize she was taking pictures. I am so incredibly grateful for these and love her so much for being there to give us these memories.
I love each of my sisters and I'm forever grateful for this moment caught on camera.......Thank you Linds you're amazingly talented:)




4 comments:
those pictures are just beautiful Dara!
LOVE these!
What cute pictures, she definitely did capture a moment that you guys probably didn't even think about! How neat, and little Parker is so darn cute I can't wait to squeeze him and give him lots of loves!
I LOVED these photos!
Post a Comment