Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Cubs


So I finally have a Cub Scout....can you believe that...it's CRAZY!!! Dave just happens to be the Cub Scout Master as well so this is something that my boys can do together. I have to say that Tyler has been so excited to be a part of this and has been working really hard. He just earned his first badge....his BOBCAT and a couple belt loops. It was the first meeting that I had been to and it was a lot of fun. Dave did a great job with the boys and planned a bunch of fun activities for them. I was really impressed....Dave's father was a Scout Master for many years....I could tell he learned a lot from him:). They were having a swim party that night...that's why the boys had swim shorts on with their shirts:) Look at Ty's face though.....he kills me he is so hilarious!!!! He is so embarrassed and it trying so hard not to smile. I don't even know what face that is....it's like he's holding his breath or something. So funny I just love him!!

He was so proud of himself and I was such a proud mom!!


It was Cub Scout night at the D-Backs game the other night. Dave and Ty went and brought along the Bybee's and also took our brother in law Brian. Ty had one of his favorite buddies with him all night. They were able to go early and march on the field with all the Cub Scouts before the game. He thought it was AWESOME!!!

Ty and Kohl.....good buds:)

No comments: