Monday, August 2, 2010

Tyler's Baptism

July 10, 2010

What an AMAZING day this was for our family!!! I didn't know what to expect or how that moment would feel. We were so blessed that day with all the support from our family and friends. We really are blessed with wonderful people in our lives and feel so lucky. I'm so grateful for a husband that honor's his Priesthood and was able to baptize our son. Tyler had so many men in the circle to help confirm him a member of the church and that was just awesome. I can't believe that Tyler is 8. He is such a sweet young boy and we are so grateful to be his parents.

Our entire Bishopric came and we had Grandpa Dwayne and Grandpa Dennis give the talks....they did such a wonderful job! Ty is the first grandchild to be baptized on my side of the family and also the first great-grandchild.

So happy that ALL of my sisters were there:)


The Johnson Bunch


The Campbell Bunch

2 comments:

Megan said...

Aww. That is SO exciting! Give him a big hug from us, please!!!

tjnicky said...

I can't believe Tyler is old enough to be baptized!!! He is looking so grown up! That is so neat that you were able to have all of your family there with you, good memories!!
It looks like you guys had a great time at Lake Powell! Too bad we weren't there at the same time!