Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Easter!!!!


For the past few years we've started off Easter weekend with a hunt at the Islands park! They do such a good job and the Easter Bunny comes over on a boat while the "Peter Cottontail" song is playing. The kids just love it!


Later that day we went over to Grammy's and painted eggs. I got this splatter paint egg kit that didn't end up working so we just made the best of it. Grammy's friends got her this snazzy wig after her brain surgery....it's come quite in handy and looks great!



After a super yummy dinner on Sunday we did another egg hunt for the kids in the backyard. I think Kirsten and I went a little over the top with candy and stuff but it was fun! It was a Happy Easter for sure:)

1 comment:

tjnicky said...

I'm glad other people post past pictures!! It's hard to keep all caught up -huh-!! I love Ashlynn's flowers in her hair, so cute! We love ours!!