Today has finally come!!!! My sister Tifani has moved home after all of these years! Jake and her are finished with his dental endeavors and are now going to be working in the real world. Scary I know, but I think they are more than ready to get going. We all went to the airport to surprise them coming off the plane. It was so fun to see her and the kids! Jake is on his way driving back with the moving truck with his dad. Tif and I have been the only ones that have been away from home for years and years due to our sweet hubbies and school:). You can't even explain the feeling of finally being done and being able to move back home. There is nothing like it! It's seriously been over 10 years since my sisters and I have lived in the same state. We are so proud of them and all their accomplishments. We love you Johnson clan and are so happy to have you back!
13 years ago




2 comments:
Having sisters is the BEST, and living in close proximity to them has been one of my greatest blessings. They are my best friends.
Thanks so much for being at the airport when I landed. I was so surprised and excited to see all of you there! It feels so great to be home!
Post a Comment