Saturday, August 9, 2008

Back to School

I can't believe that it is already that time of year and especially that we have been back home for a year now! Time really does fly by so fast! We all have been very excited for Tyler to get back in school...especially me! Last Monday it was Meet the Teacher night at school and Ty was so excited to meet Mrs. Casso. He has a few of his good friends in his class that were in his class last year. His teacher seems great! Wednesday was his first day back and I now have a 1st Grader! How does that happen?! My little kiddies are growing way too fast on me. At least I have a couple years until I have to do this with Ashlynn. Fewwwwww!



4 comments:

Adria said...

oh joy for back to school:) aren't you glad we don't have to go back?!?! how blessed!

Elizabeth said...

Wow...crazy!

The Allens said...

Woah! Tyler is in first grade. What? Remember Grammy and Grampa are proud of you and pray daily for your happiness and success.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hear ya . . . time fliesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!