A couple weeks ago Tyler recieved and Award from his principle at school! He had no idea that he was getting this...it was a total suprise. Each grade has 3 different awards that are given out and the teachers get to pick who they think should recieve it. Out of 4 Kindergarten classes Tyler was 1 of 3 kids that were chosen. Miss Power chose him to get the "Fairness Award". He is always kind and accepting of everyone around him. Miss Power told me when to be at the school to watch the principle give this to Ty. I show up with my mom, my sister and her kids and my brother. Ty just thought that we came to say hi and hang out and he thought he was pretty cool too! It was so fun to watch him and it made me so happy and proud! I will have to make sure to remember this day when he is a teenager and I'm not having a happy/proud moment! Good job Ty!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Proud Moment
Posted by
Campbell Family
at
12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Keep it up, Ty!
Post a Comment