Last Saturday my entire family was in one place for a short amount of time. So of course there is only one major thing that you need to get done and update...family photos! Tifani and her family got here last week and her husband had to leave on Sunday. Lets just say that it was a little chaotic and crazy! I guess that is just what happens when you have a big group. But it was fun and these will last us for a couple years until Matt comes home and we all have a few more kids to add in. Linds did a great job editing all of the pictures and making them gorgeous...Thanks! Until next time...
13 years ago




4 comments:
These are soooo cute! What a beautiful family!!!
Your family is growing up Dara, I can't believe it. When I first met the fam it was mainly made up of groms, now everyone is all grwed up! Everyone looks great, thanks for the post!
Wow, Dara. The pictures all look great. I LOVE that one of Tyler and Ashlynn, and the one of you with all of your sisters.
I love getting family photos done! And I love your family.
Thanks for sharing the pics.
They are all so great. My favorite one is of all the sisters!!
Post a Comment