

My Grandparents have been serving a mission for our church in Louisville, Kentucky since May of this year. My Grandpa has been having a lot of health problems since they have been there. A couple weeks ago he was admitted into a hospital there and had a whole load of tests done. They found out that he has a form of cancer and that there is not much they can do. My mom and all of her siblings flew to Kentucky right away to be with their father and mother. My mom said that they had the most amazing time together there with their dad. They sat around and laughed, cried, and told tons of stories. What an amazing blessing that was for all for all of them to be together like that! They started radiation on Grandpa to shrink the masses in his back so that they wouldn't be pressing on his spinal cord and causing so much pain. Once he was stable enough they were going to come home. I am so incredibly grateful that they were able to come HOME! I have been asking Heavenly Father in my prayers each day to please let them come home...please let them come home. We have an enormous size family on my moms side and we have a lot of love to give to surround him with. What a emotional and very sweet moment that was to see my grandparents! I can't even explain how grateful I am to have them home! I am so grateful and love them so much!




We had a lot of the family there but there was a lot missing. This is only about half of us I want to say...but we were quite the crowd. We sure missed everyone that wasn't able to be there!

Welcome Home Grandpa & Grandma Glasgow!!




4 comments:
We love your family so much! Your grandparents have such a special place in our hearts. They just make everyone around them feel so warm and loved. I will never forget visiting them out here while Ryen was zooming all over the place and into everything. Your grandpa had such a way with her and would make her laugh and laugh at his silly Donald Duck noises. What an amazing man he is! We will keep him in our prayers. Please give him our love!
Thank you for posting the pictures of his homecoming. I am also so happy and relieved that he made it back. Miss you guys!
I am glad that they were able to come home. How awesome that all of you got to be together to share that moment!
They are too cute! Aren't you so glad to be in ARIZONA to be able to share moments like this?
Post a Comment