Monday, December 10, 2007

I've been "tagged" by my Sister

My sister Adria wanted me to do this so here it goes! I'm supposed to write 6 things that people wouldn't know about me. I hope I can come up with that many. My mind tends to go blank when I am put on the spot like this!

1. I get really freaked out if anyone tries to chase me or sneak up behind me! Even if I know that you are behind me and you say, "I'm gonna get ya!", it freaks me out so bad! I have to turn around and let you go past me.

2. My sister said this same thing...I can't dance! I am one of those people that feels the beat really good in my head and I can bop my head around just great. But when I get my body involved...they don't match up really well. I end up hurting myself when I try and move to the beat!

3. I really need to have MY QUIET/DOWN TIME. I do not function well when so much is going on that you can't think. I try to not over schedule my day and make sure that I have some down time. I really enjoy having an hour a day to relax and watch some t.v. or read or just take a nap. I actually really need it or I'm not in a very good mood.

4. I love to watch old movies! You know the ones that came out when they first started to add color? I just love them and could watch them all day long. They always make me feel good and happy and I love that!

5. I used to have a complex about my feet and my long toes. My sisters and I would never wear sandals that showed our toes...in Arizona that is kind of hard! My dad used to pretend to eat them when we were little and cover them in ketchup and mustard like they were hot dogs. Now my husband has taught me to love my feet and my sexy toes! Thanks babe!

6. I love looking at Cookbooks and getting ideas for new recipes! I could just sit for hours and look through books, magazines or friends recipes! I seriously will write things down or copy them to use later. This is one of my favorite things to do when I go visit my sweet friend Lisa.

OK Age...here you go...I did it! I know these things go around all the time but I would still like to tag a few people. I TAG Kirsten, Liz and Tanya! Good luck girls!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It was kind of fun for me to read these because I knew most of them (made me feel all good about myself like I know you really well or something :)).

Okay, okay. Let me think about what my six things will be and then I'll post.

xo

Megan said...

You are so rad, Dara. I just LOVE you!

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

i think i couldve thought of WAY more about you Dara. You're funny. And you reminded me of how dad always told us to get our "hands" off the table when really we had our feet on the coffee table. ha ha