This year I really wanted to get a Gingerbread house for the kids to make. I figured they were old enough to handle putting the candy on the house and not in their mouths. They did pretty good with the candy but I technically didn't say anything about the frosting. I had been putting if off for a couple days and we finally got to it two hours before our Christmas party on Saturday. Everyone was helping and trying to get it to work. We thought we were going to come home that night and it would have all fallen apart. But it stayed put...thank goodness! We ran out of frosting so we still have some to finish but I think it looks pretty dang good!
13 years ago






2 comments:
How cool! That looks awesome!!!
I love gingerbread houses! We haven't quite arrived at that stage with the boys...and probably won't for a couple more years! But I am so excited!! :)
It was really fun talking with you this morning. Love you!
Post a Comment