~The Great Pumpkins~

We all met at my parents house so
Grandpa & Grandma could see the kids.
We sure missed Tif & Linds with their kids!
Kylee was a Firefly and had tons of glow
sticks hanging from her bootie.
Ashlynn was Tinkerbell~Tyler was Batman

The easy way to trick or treat...A Wagon!

Mark & Dave with the kids

Me & Kylee


We all met at my parents house so
Grandpa & Grandma could see the kids.
We sure missed Tif & Linds with their kids!
Kylee was a Firefly and had tons of glow
sticks hanging from her bootie.
Ashlynn was Tinkerbell~Tyler was Batman

The easy way to trick or treat...A Wagon!

Mark & Dave with the kids

Me & Kylee

Adria & Mark with Kylee
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!





5 comments:
I sure miss you guys! I am so happy that you can finally be at home though. You have waited much longer then I have. Hopefully after a couple of years we will be trick-or-treating with you!
These pictures are so fun, and it sounds like it was blast. I loved hearing about it last night when we chatted on the phone.
We had a blast with you guys, as well! Lets make it a habit! Hallie LOVED hanging out with your kiddos!
Cute pics!!! Your kids look adorable and I am so glad that you had a fun night!
On another note, I am sorry that you were in the hospital not feeling well. I hear those cists can be really painful. I hope that you don't have another episode. Sounds like things are going well with the office. Congratulations!!!
I loved having some of my grandkids over to Trick or Treat! They were so cute! It is a blast of fun having you back home in AZ!
Love - Mom
Post a Comment