The same friend also did this on her blog, too. I tried it, but I didn't think I looked like any of the folks they said I looked like. I still think it's fun to see, though. :)
We've been married for 15 years now... life keeps getting sweeter with some wackiness in between. We have three of the cutest kids that keep us very entertained! I enjoy being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and friend. Welcome to our craziness!
3 comments:
Katie Couric huh? That is funny! Cute post!
The same friend also did this on her blog, too. I tried it, but I didn't think I looked like any of the folks they said I looked like.
I still think it's fun to see, though. :)
I just did it on my blog Dara, its pretty dang funny, you gotta see it.
Post a Comment