We are starting our move back to Arizona. We just left Tennessee yesterday and that was kind of strange. I still can't believe that we are on our way back, I am so excited I can barely stand it. We will be in Iowa getting the rest of our things this weekend and start our 1600 mile drive to Arizona on Tuesday morning. My sister Adria and her husband Mark are flying in to help us drive back! We will be getting into Arizona on Thursday, that will be a great moment! I'm so excited!
13 years ago




4 comments:
Good Luck!! And congratulations on all you've done. What an accomplishment for all of you!
WOW! I can't believe you guys are taking off tomorrow. How exciting. It will be awesome. Good luck!
p.s. I love your Tyler quotes.
PS Whenever you get back and settled in, I awarded you an award over on my blog, so make sure to find it!!
Post a Comment