Thursday, June 7, 2007

Never say never...

Well folks, I can't believe my own eyes! I swore that I would never do this whole blog thing. I'm not sure what has gotten into me. I remember when my sister in law encouraged me to do one of these things and I said to myself..."no way!" I remember thinking..."I do not have time to sit and write about our lives." I also was thinking that you had to be extremely composed and have a few writing classes under your belt. So basically I was afraid to do this, I'll admit it! I think I will just use this as our little family journal. There are so many interesting things that go on with us that I should be writing about them. We definitely have had our share of events this year. Have you all met my husband? Yes, my dear Dave would be the man behind that curtain! I think I just figured out what my next posting will be, my hubby. I'm getting the hang of this already, this will be fun! Hope you all enjoy. I'm not going to promise you much but this will be interesting.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cool, Dara! I'm glad you finally did it! I'll be checking all the time! I think it's a great way to stay in touch with everyone. They can just check your blog and know what's going on and you don't have to do the whole mass email thing, etc. (unless you still want to -- they are great to receive :)). I just think the blog thing is easier. :)

xo

Elizabeth said...

p.s. I love the pictures on here. You guys all look so good together.

Christine said...

Hooray! Another mommy joining the blog world. I totally use mine as a family journal. Now I just have to figure out how to print it all out. Have fun, it's addicting!

Mary said...

It's fun to have you join the blogging world! We just added you to our links!

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

well well well. Look at you! This is great and I dont know why all of us sisters havent done this sooner! ADria said yesterday that it wasnt her thing. ha. Well then it looks like you and I will have fun without her. Its great!

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

I love both of the kids faces. priceless! Just when you guys are getting here we'll be leaving. I don't think the glasgow family will ALL be in arizona at once ever again. sad, sad